5 Levels of Learning
- Beginning learners – just taken the course and starting out on their understanding of the applications in the workplace.
- Developing learners – has started applying the CD4DC methods for certain situations at work.
- Proficient learners – weekly uses the CD4DC approach at work.
- Distinguished learners – uses the CD4DC methods at work on a daily basis.
- Mastery level learners – live the approach, benefitting in all aspects of life.
Level 1 and 2 learners will require a further coaching programme to allow them to understand the full range of benefits in their work situation.
Level 3 and 4 learners would highly benefit from high level mentoring to allow the CD4DC methods to take their level of achievement to mastery level.
Level 5 Mastery level learners will realise the benefit of mastery level mentoring which can have a highly powerful transformational effect on their work and non-work life. Mastery level learners will have earned the opportunity to participate as assistants in future CD4DC programmes within their organisation.
Furthermore each module is accompanied by exercises designed to calm and relax you, thereby removing any stress and strains encountered in the workplace. In fact these same exercises can be used at anytime and in any place when you are feeling stressed out.